Pachmayr’s new revolver Speedloaders will set the standard for quality and performance. Unlike competitive models that are made of plastic, Pachmayrs Speedloaders are precision CNC machined from solid aluminum. The Speedloader bodies are cut in a polygon shape which produces the smallest possible outside dimensions and allows them to easily fit compact revolvers. The Speedloaders are also equipped with a rattle eliminating O-ring which contacts the cartridge bases and firmly holds the rounds in place. Cartridges are released with a simple twist of the large knurled knob.
Speedloaders fit the following models:
• S&W “J” frame (Item # 02650)
S&W 36, 37, 38, 40, 42, 49, 60, 340, 360, Ruger LCR, Ruger SP101, Charter Arms, Taurus 85, 605, 651, 851, Rossi 68
• S&W “L” frame (Item # 02654)
S&W 586, 686, 581, 681, Ruger GP100, Colt Python
• Available for .38/357 S&W “J” frame/Ruger LCR, as well as S&W “K” and S&W “L” frame revolvers
• CNC machined from solid aluminum
• Polygon shape for the smallest outside dimensions
• Cartridges are held firmly with no rattle
• Simple twist knob cartridge release
There are no reviews yet.