ZEV TECH ORION GLOCK SLIDE
Living up to its namesake, the Orion is out of this world. This slide is like nothing we have ever produced. The styling of the pattern provide an all-over non-slip grip. Rounded edged serrations are not overly aggressive and easy on the un-gloved hand. With the Orion, form follows function.
Zev’s stainless steel slides are designed to improve accuracy and performance. They are manufactured in their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility from a single billet of 17-4 stainless steel to tighter tolerances than factory slides for increased consistency in barrel lockup which improves accuracy.
All ZEV slides have our patented optic cut which features posts allowing for more thread area keeping your optic securely mounted to your slide.
ZEV slides weigh less than factory slides, therefore reduce reciprocating weight, which reduces fatigue and allows for faster shot follow-up placement.
ZEV’s RMR optic cut is specific to the Trijicon RMR red dot and will not support optics from different manufacturers that do not follow the Trijicon RMR footprint.
ZEV Stripped Slides features:
- Machined from 17-4 Stainless steel billet
- Lowered ejection port to aid in ejection of brass
- Match grade, precision milled tolerances that are tighter than factory
- Improved accuracy and grouping performance upon installation
- DLC or PVD coatings offered have a Rockwell hardness rating above that of factory coatings
- RMR adapter plate included
This is a clearance item. All sales are final.