SUREFIRE EP4 SONIC DEFENDERS PLUS
Comfortable EP4 Sonic Defenders Plus also serve as earpieces for compatible radio communication systems* simply by removing the noise-reducing filter and attaching the earpiece to the system. NOTE: EP4 earpiece no longer provides hearing protection once the noise-reducing filter has been removed.
EP4s are available in small (S), medium (M), and large (L). Proper size is based on the dimensions of your ear’s concha bowl. Size “medium” fits most people. For those with smaller (in diameter) ear canals, the two-flange stem of the EP3 Sonic Defenders may provide a better fit than the EP4’s three-flange stem.
For best fit, click on the small Sizing Chart image at left.
EP4 Sonic Defenders Plus are sold as a single left/right set or in a box containing 25 sets. Each set is packaged in a convenient carry case and includes a polymer lanyard.
* RADIO COMM SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY: Thales: Covert Security Harness; Harris: Security Force Communication Set; Motorola: Surveillance Kits; Tactical Command Industries: Tactical Earpiece Products; Peltor: Lightweight Systems-Hearplug; Silynx: C4Ops Headset
- 24dB Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) with filter caps inserted
- Lowers potentially dangerous noise levels above 85dB
- Hear safe sound levels (with filter caps out) as if you weren’t wearing ear plugs
- Patented EarLock® retention rings utilize seven contact points to lock earpieces in place and fit the same way every time; soft, triple-flanged stems provide secure seals and all-day comfort
- Made from hypoallergenic, medical-grade polymer that’s soft, durable, and long-lasting
- Low-profile design allows you to keep them in place while wearing a mask, helmet, hat, or while using phone, headphones, or supplemental hearing muffs
- Serve as earpieces for compatible* radio communication systems
- Available in clear, black, or orange
- 26″ polymer lanyard included