The Tactical upgrade for standard AR-15, Mil-Spec, and GI triggers will bring the semi-auto trigger pull weight down to around 4.5-5.0 pounds depending on the trigger components used. Higher quality trigger components will result in a slightly better trigger pull.
- Nickel and black oxide plated parts for enhanced lubricity and corrosion resistance.
- Tested and developed with precision robotic force meters.
- Installation instructions included, but further instructions can be found HERE.
- Installation should be performed by a competent gunsmith only.
- Use high-quality brass ammunition. While these upgrades have been tested to work with ALL ammunition types, this product is NOT guaranteed to work with steel-cased ammo or hard primers.
What is the difference between the Tactical and 3-Gun upgrades?
- The 3-Gun upgrade consists of new trigger and hammer springs that brings the trigger pull down to around 3.5-4.0 pounds. Click HERE for the 3-Gun Upgrade.
- The Tactical upgrade consists of new trigger and hammer springs brings the trigger pull down to around 4.5-5.0 pounds.