SIG SAUER ROMEO 7 RED DOT SIGHT
The ROMEO7 full-size red-dot sight provides the civilian and armed professional with a robust 1x aiming solution optimized for todays MSR platforms, regardless of caliber. The battery life lasts an amazing 62″500 hours (on medium setting) and the low AA battery compartment allows for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm. The high performance lens coating allows for not only excellent light transmission and zero distortion, but also allows for the highest possible dot brightness. Features Low Dispersion (LD) glass lens design with high performance coatings for excellent light transmittance and zero distortion. The 2 MOA dot is optimal for close quarters battle to mid-range target engagement. The ROMEO7 includes both a standard QD mount and a low-rise fixed mount to fit a variety of systems. Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance. The ROMEO7 was engineered with the centerline of the optical axis at 1.535″ above the top of an M1913 Picatinny rail interface for night vision compatibility.
- Low Dispersion (LD) glass lens design with high performance coatings for excellent light transmittance and zero distortion
- 2 MOA dot is optimal for close quarters battle to mid-range target engagement
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum body for extreme ruggedness and durability
- Manual illumination controls
- MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced 62,500 hours of battery life in medium illumination setting
- Ready to mount with a low profile cross bolt M1913 STANAG-compliant mount and 1.535″ QD riser mount.
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance