The RA-140 SST is a high-performing, cost-effective upgrade to replace mil-spec triggers.
- Clean break with a short reset
- Comfortable, rounded trigger
- Includes free anti-walk trigger pins — a $12 value
- Single-stage trigger system
- 3.5-lb. pull weight
- Black 8625 hardcoat anodized aluminum cassette
- Unit weight: 2.6 oz.
- Manufactured and assembled at their in house facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Fits most .308 and .223 AR style platforms
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- To view installation instructions, watch the tutorial here or read the tutorial here
- Their products are backed by a lifetime guarantee. If you have any issues with a RISE Armament product, please email us at email@example.com.
- Note: The center set screw should not be tampered with. Any attempts to modify the trigger will void the warranty.
- U.S. Patent No. 7,293,385