- Excellent combination of strength, and corrosion resistance
- About 40% lighter than standard steel Mil-Spec forward assists
- Works great in direct impingement and piston driven systems, as well as semi and full auto weapons
- Radian Weapons logo
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Material: Titanium and Steel
- Finish: Raw or Black
- Wight: 0.46 oz.
- AR-15 and AR-10
- 1x Radian Titanium Forward Assist
- 1x Roll Pin
- 1x Spring
When you’re looking for that classy, finishing touch to top off your AR-15 there are a few things to consider. You need a piece that serves a real purpose other than simply add bling. Form combined with function makes for a sensible upgrade. One product that brings both to the table is the Radian Titanium Forward Assist.
The Radian AR-15 Titanium forward assist weighs in at about 40 percent lighter than the standard steel Mil-Spec part. Additionally, titanium provides higher tensile strength than most steel with less density. This is a strong, light, all American product made right up in Redmond, Oregon. The Radian Titanium Forward Assist carries with it the strongest guarantee in the business, a lifetime. Radian was formerly known nationwide as AXTS Weapons Systems, they changed their name but maintained the same battle-proven products. This outstanding upgrade proudly carries the Radian logo on its end, a classy touch for any gun.