Based on the streamlined two-point MS1® Sling adjustment system, the Magpul MS4 QDM Sling retains the low-profile quick-adjust slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless adjustment. Webbing length is optimized for a comfortable fit with all body types and body armor configurations.
The Magpul MS4 QDM Sling is made in the U.S.A. and is fully Berry Amendment compliant.
- Factory-installed Magpul QDMs allow rapid conversion between one and two-point configurations
- Swivels and D-Ring are constructed of Melonite® finished steel for strength and extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Secure and rapid length adjustment with MS1® Slider
- No tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards
- Lightweight, yet durable slider and buckle hardware made of reinforced engineering polymer
- Proprietary weave, 1-1/4” wide nylon webbing is strong and abrasion-resistant while tubular construction provides anti-chafing user comfort
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature