Once set, this system allows for rapid adjustments to either lengthen or shorten the sling without slippage, tails, loops or other potential snag hazards. In a two-point role, the MS1 allows seamless shoulder transitions, fast adjustability for hands-free rifle carry and shooting support from various positions. The Magpul MS1 QDM Sling retains all of the original MS1 functionality and is fully adaptable for one-point applications with a series of adapters (sold separately) based on the MS3® and MS4® Slings
In testing, the MS1 Sling survived tens of thousands of cycles in wet, dry and sandy conditions, static-load testing without slippage for 72 hours,
and weighted six-foot dynamic drop tests. In addition to the controlled lab tests, we also swam with it, jumped with it, hunted with it, hiked into the mountains with it, and—most importantly—shot with it in a variety of rugged field conditions.
The Magpul MS1 QDM Sling is made in the U.S.A. and is fully Berry Amendment compliant.
- Factory-installed Magpul QDMs constructed of Melonite® finished steel for strength and extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Dedicated two-point sling that can be configured for one-point functionality with optional adapters
- Secure and rapid length adjustment with MS1® Slider
- No tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards
- Lightweight, yet durable slider and buckle hardware made of reinforced engineering polymer
- Proprietary weave, 1-1/4” wide nylon webbing is strong and abrasion resistant while tubular construction provides anti-chafing user comfort
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature