KE ARMS SLT-1 TRIGGER
The SLT-1 has been tested thoroughly with traditional AR calibers and pistol caliber blow back systems. It has also been tested in the Sig Sauer MPX with no damage. Due to the unique geometry of the trigger, the safety can always be applied regardless of the hammer being down or cocked.
- 4.5 POUND SINGLE STAGE TRIGGER PULL
- MINIMAL TAKEUP AND OVERTRAVEL
- ULTRA-CRISP BREAK
- IMPROVED TACTILE RESET
- DRASTICALLY REDUCED SPLIT TIMES
- SIMPLE DROP IN INSTALLATION
- There is no disconnector for the hammer to drive through, thus creating a more efficient cycle of the bolt simply pushing the hammer out of the way as the gun fires.
- Forces of the bolt on the hammer are not transmitted into any other components of the trigger assembly.
- Constant sear engagement against the hammer means the trigger is always ready to reset and fire.
The SLT-1 Drops into mil-spec fire control pockets and is retained with standard fire control pins captured by springs inside the housing bushings.
*While we have sucessfully tested the SLT-1 with Tula and Wolf ammunition in .223, .308, and 9mm, we have NOT tested it with 7.62x39mm com bloc surplus with hard primers.
Unit Weight 0.15 Pounds
The SLT Series of triggers is not compatible with:
Combloc 7.62x39mm Ammo
Sig Sauer MCX with Firing Pin Safety Features
Some .22 Rimfire AR15s and conversions