The Griffin Armament Universal Taper mount provides a rock solid sound suppressor interface for RECCE, Paladin, and Sportsman Silencers.
The newest generation of the FlashComp is built off the Hammer Comp design. Griffin took the FlashComp that brought market leading muzzle stability and recoil control to the Universal Taper Mount Interface and upgraded its performance. The Flash Comp is not just another muzzle device, it is a recoil reducing, low muzzle flash signature, muzzle neutral, and comes packaged in a mid length muzzle device that offers you all of the suppression in one market leading muzzle device.
CNC Machined of heat treated 17-4 PH billet material, the FlashComp Taper Mount provides a sacrificial baffle to increase the service life of your Recce, Paladin, or Sportsman Sound Suppressor.
|Weight:||2.9oz 7.62mm / 3.4oz 5.56mm|
|Materials:||17-4PH Stainless Steel|
|Attachment:||1/2×28 thread [5.56mm]|
5/8×24 thread [7.62mm]
** To Find Out Your Added Length, Subtract Your Length Of Threads From The Muzzle Device OAL And That Is Your Added Length.
- Rock Solid Lock up
- Free of wear prone geometry
- Flash tines help mitigate excessive flash
- Precisely calculated porting to neutralize muzzle movement
- Sacrificial baffle to extend the life of your suppressor
- 17-4 PH Stainless steel to withstand hard use
- Lustrous Melonite Finish
- Griffin Laser Logo Marked
- Shim set Included
- Compatible with Recce, Paladin, EXPLORR, Sportsman , and Griffin Pistol Silencers with Taper Mount accessories