Powered by the breakthrough FLIR Boson core, the ThermoSight Pro Series® PTS736 weapon sight sets the standard for thermal detection and classification. Featuring a 12 µm pixel pitch sensor and 75mm lens, the PTS736 produces brilliant, clean thermal imaging with a 3° × 2.5° field of view for long-range targets. The entire ThermoSight Pro Series offers an uncompressed video signal, a high definition display, and shot-activated video recording.
ADVANCED IMAGE PROCESSING
The FLIR ThermoSight ® PTS736 Pro Series thermal core creates stunning imagery for better detection and classification day or night.
The FLIR ThermoSight® Pro Series has a rugged aluminum alloy that can withstand drops in the field.
Capture the moment with recoil-activated video recording and image capture, using multiple palettes and reticle patterns.
- Detector Type – 320 x 256 VOx Microbolometer
- Digital Zoom – 2x, 4x
- Eye Relief – 45 mm
- Field of View – 3° x 2.5°
- Focus Range – 10m to infinity
- Image Processing – FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement™
- Internal Memory – Up to 2.5 hours of recorded video or up to 1,000 pictures
- Operating Temperature – -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F)
- Package Includes – Thermal Weapon Sight, CR123A Battery (2), Battery Cassette, Spare Battery Cassette, USB to USB Type C Cable (3′), Lens Cloth, Quick Start Guide, and Hard Carrying Case
- Size (L x W x H) – 11.1″ × 3.5″ × 3.7″ (283 x 89 x 93 mm)
- Storage Temperature – -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Weight – 0.97 kg (2.14 lbs)
- Zoom – 1×, 2×, 4×
- Boresight Adjustment Type – Digitally Controlled
- Color (housing) – Black
- Height of the Scope Axis above Rail – 1.89 in (48 mm)
- Lens System – 75 mm; F/1.0
- Optical Magnification – 6x
- Reticle Type – Dot 4 MOA, Line Dot, Cross Center Dot, Cross, Crosshair, Crossdash, and “No Reticle”
- Weapon Mount Type – Picatinny, MIL-STD 1913, and Weaver Rails
There are no reviews yet.