Extract maximum performance from your favorite cartridge with Federal Premium® Trophy® Copper, the official rifle ammunition of MeatEater’s Steven Rinella. The loads provide pinpoint accuracy and aggressive expansion, yet the copper, polymer-tipped bullet retains up to 99 percent of its weight for deep penetration on a wide range of medium and big game.
- Official ammunition of MeatEater, with packaging that highlights this partnership
- Copper bullet construction provides up to 99 percent weight retention for the deepest penetration in an expanding bullet
- Tipped bullet cavity is optimized for expansion across a broad velocity range
- Grooved bullet shank for increased accuracy across a wide range of firearms
- Polymer tip and boat-tail design increase the ballistic coefficient for higher downrange velocity, energy and less bullet drop
- Caliber: .270 Winchester
- Grain Weight: 130 grain
- Bullet Type: Trophy Copper Ballistic Tip
- Velocity: 3,060 fps
- Casing: Brass
- Box QTY: 20
There are no reviews yet.