The 3-Gun upgrade for Echo Sport Triggers brings the semi-auto and echo trigger pull weight down to around 5.0 pounds. Further, this upgrade is designed specifically for Echo Sport triggers while other standard springs will bind inside the trigger group causing malfunctions
- Nickel plated parts for enhanced lubricity and corrosion resistance.
- Tested and developed with precision robotic force meters.
- Installation instructions included, but further instructions can be found HERE
- Installation should be performed by a competent gunsmith only.
- Use high-quality brass ammunition. While these upgrades have been tested to work with ALL ammunition types, this product is NOT guaranteed to work with steel-cased ammo or hard primers.
What is the difference between the Tactical, 3-Gun, and Complete Tuner Pack?
- The 3-Gun upgrade consists of new trigger and hammer springs that brings the trigger pull down to around 5.0 pounds.
- The Tactical upgrade consists of new trigger and hammer springs brings the trigger pull down to around 6.5 pounds. Click HERE for the Tactical Upgrade.
- The Complete Tuner consists of both the 3-Gun and Tactical upgrade along with different disconnector springs and additional bushings. This allows the user to tune their gun anywhere from around 4.5 to 10+ pounds. Click HERE for the Complete Tuner Pack.