CMC AR15 9MM PCC Trigger
CMC Triggers innovative, self-contained, and easy-to-install AR-15 Trigger Groups have been completely re-tooled to maximize production capacities, incorporate new design enhancements and reduce the cost to the customer. CMC Triggers AR-15 Drop-in Trigger Groups have always yielded exceptional trigger pull dynamics for CMC’s hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers.
CMC’s AR-15/10 “Classic” Curved Drop-in Trigger Group is for the shooter who wants a traditional feel. The Curved Trigger has an exceptionally smooth feel and ultra-clean break. With excellent lock time and lighting fast positive reset, the CMC Curved Trigger is unsurpassed by any other fire control group.
CMC’ critical sear engagement surfaces have a propriety machining process that renders superior surface finish and dimensional control. As compared to the competition, the techniques we use establish a 1-2 RMS surface finish as opposed to EDMing which leaves a pitty 32 RMS at best. Compared to a mirror which is 0 RMS, this is what sets the CMC Trigger apart from its competition.
CMC Triggers sear engagement overlap is up to 6-8 times greater than their competitors. This provides a much safer trigger and enhances reliability.
- Single Stage Match Trigger
- Available Pull Weight: 3.5
- Ultra-crisp trigger with no feel of creep prior to hammer release
- The trigger has a glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness
- Minimal lock time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight and balance activated by a rocket wire hammer spring, assuring repeatable function with either commercial or military grade ammunition
- Trigger pull is factory pre-set and not user adjustable
- Positive trigger reset allows a quick follow up shot on target
- Hand assembled, and hand tested
- Totally self-contained one-piece assembly
- Comes with CMC Anti-Walk Pin Set
- Fits MIL-SPEC AR-15 and AR-10 style rifles
- Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel with machined tolerances of +/– .001″
- Easy to install