CMC AR-15 / AR-10 Single Stage Drop-In Trigger
CMC’s AR-15/10 “Classic” Curved Drop-in Trigger Group is for the shooter who wants a traditional feel. The Curved Trigger has an exceptionally smooth feel and ultra-clean break. With excellent lock time and lighting fast positive reset, the CMC Curved Trigger is unsurpassed by any other fire control group.
CMC’s critical sear engagement surfaces have a propriety machining process that renders superior surface finish and dimensional control. As compared to the competition, the techniques CMC uses establishes a 1-2 RMS surface finish as opposed to EDMing which leaves a pitty 32 RMS at best. Compared to a mirror which is 0 RMS, this is what sets the CMC Trigger apart from it competition.
CMC Triggers sear engagement overlap is up to 6-8 times greater than the competitors. This provides a much safer trigger and enhances reliability.
- -Single Stage Match Trigger
- -Multiple trigger pull weights
- -Ultra-crisp trigger with no feel of creep prior to hammer release
- -Trigger has glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness
- -Minimal lock time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight and balance activated by a rocket wire hammer spring, assuring repeatable function with either commercial or military grade ammunition
- -Trigger pull is factory pre-set and not user adjustable
- -Positive trigger reset allows a quick follow up shot on target
- -Hand assembled, and hand tested
- -Totally self-contained one-piece assembly
- -Comes with CMC Anti-Walk Pin Set
- -Fits MIL-SPEC AR-15 and AR-10 style rifles
- -Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel with machined tolerances of +/– .001″