BCM Offers Another Product Designed for the Modern Day Gun Fighters !
Upon introduction of the M16 in the 1960s the manual of arms for shooting positions included a bladed stance with an extended elbow on the fire control side.
Because of numerous changes in the dynamics of the current fighting techniques we now virtually square off with the bad guy when engaging the target. The Gun Fighter’s Grip by BCM allows for a reduced angle and improved ergonomics when shooting in the modern gun fighting stances.
The BCM Gun Fighter’s Grip (GFG) features
- Reduced angle for improved ergonomics and trigger control
- Hinged trap door offering storage inside the grip with a water resistant rubber gasket
- Each grip features an extended forward tang to close the gap between the trigger guard and pistol grip, and a high rise “beavertail” style back strap.
- Up to a quarter of an inch wider than the BCMGUNFIGHTER Mod 0 and Mod 1 grips.
- Made in the USA and manufactured from high quality impact resistant polymers.
- Each grip test fit to ensure proper function (may display attributes consistent with this QC process)
There are no reviews yet.