Battle Arms Development Enhanced Pin Set (BAD-EPS) for the AR15 / M16 / M4 style rifles. The set consists of the Enhanced Take-down Pin (BAD-ETP) and Enhanced Pivot Pin (BAD-EPP). Precision Swiss CNC machined from round stock steel bars, the BAD-ETP & BAD-EPP are case hardened and finished in mil-spec black manganese phosphate.
The BAD-EPS features the following improvements and features:
- AR15 / M16 / M4 Compatible – Fits all AR15/M16/M4 lower receivers with mil-spec .250in diameter front pivot and rear take-down pin holes.
- Patent Pending Pivot Pin & Take-down Pin Head Designs – Greatly improved gripping surface and pull strength without the use of oversize heads.
- Low Profile Pin Heads – Low drag and never in the way. Lower profile than mil-spec pin heads.
- Ambidextrous Safety Compatible – The Enhanced Take down Pin (BAD-ETP) head design does not obstruct the use of the right side ambidextrous safety selector lever.
- Extended Pin Tips (+0.030in over mil-spec) – Added tip length noticeably aids in starting/pushing the pins out from the left side of the receiver, without undue protrusion.
- Bullet Tip Guide – Cone shaped recess at both pin tips prevent accidental bullet or tool slip and reduced the chance of scratching/damaging of the receiver.
- Patent Pending EZ Guide Channel & Magnetic Assist Install – Easy, hassle free magnet assisted installation of the EPP (Enhanced Pivot Pin). No more lost detents and springs.
Each BAD-EPS comes with (1) BAD-ETP, (1) BAD-EPP, (2) KNS hardened stainless steel detents, (2) 17-7 nickel plated stainless steel pin springs, and (1) high-strength neodymium magnet for hassle free magnet assisted installation of the Enhanced Pivot Pin (BAD-EPP).
There are no reviews yet.