TRIGGERTECH AR15 COMPETITION TRIGGER
The Competitive AR Primary Trigger is a non-adjustable trigger designed to enhancing the accuracy and precision of an AR for roles that consistently favor a lighter pull weight. Featuring Frictionless Release Technology™, this drop-in AR trigger has a short, two-stage action, designed to feel like a 1911 trigger, that provides a true zero-creep break, extremely short over-travel, a sub 0.030” tactical reset and offers outstanding reliability, even in the harshest environments. The pull weight is fixed at 3.5 lbs and due to there being truly zero creep, most shooters report the pull weights feeling ~0.5lbs lighter than a friction based trigger of the same measured pull weight. The lower pull weight does not affect hammer force so you can count on dependable primer strikes. Frictionless Release Technology™, along with hardened 440C stainless steel internal components ensure corrosion resistance and an extended service life. As Frictionless Release Technology™ does not rely on coating, polishing or lubricating the key engagement surfaces, trigger pulls will be more consistent from shot to shot and after thousands of shots than you ever thought possible.
All pull weights and measurements are approximate.
Trigger Control Details
- Trigger Lever Type: Straight or Curved
- Trigger Action: Short Two Stage Action, designed to feel like a 1911
- FRT: Yes
- TKR Technology: Yes
- CLKR Technology: No
- FLTWR Technology: Yes
- Creep: 0.000″
- Overtravel: < 0.015″
- Reset: < 0.030″
- Reset Feel: Tactile mid force
- 1st Stage Weight: 0.75lbs
- 2nd Stage Weight: 2.75lbs
- Total Pull Weight: 3.5lbs
- Hammer Strike Force: Full
- Pin Size: Standard Mil-Spec Pin (0.154″)
- Warranty: Product lifetime
- Weapon Platform: AR 15
- Housing: 7075 Aluminum (annodized)
- Key Components: 440C Stainless Steel
- PVD Black (+$15) – PVD stands for Physical Vapour Deposition. It is a hard and durable coating that is applied to external stainless components to give them a clean black color.