TARAN TACTICAL +0 CARRY BASE PAD
The Taran Tactical Innovations GLOCK +0 carry base pad works on GLOCK models 17/ 17L /19 /19X/26 /22 /23 /24 /27 /31 /32 /33 /34 /35/45 9mm. The Taran Tactical Innovations +0 Carry GLOCK Base Pad does not add any extra rounds to the magazine, it does add a bit of extra weight which helps the empty mag drop free easier for faster reloads. Since this base pad does not add capacity to your magazine it is perfect for people that live in states with high-capacity laws. The TTI GLOCK base pad, just like all of TTI’S base pads are designed to give you the edge over your adversaries. TTI uses their patented push pin design to lock the base pad to the magazine, which makes for easy field stripping and cleaning of your magazines between stages. Just push the down the pin, slide the base pad onto the magazine and push the pin up to lock the base pad onto the magazine. TTI’s one piece design is great because there are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad to your magazine. The base pad itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing is done in the USA.
The Taran Tactical Innovations +0 Carry GLOCK Base Pad works on GLOCK models 17/ 17L /19 /19x/22 /23 /24 /26/27 /31 /32 /33 /34 /35/45 9mm.
*Remove the OEM polymer insert at the bottom before installation*
TTI Firepower Base Pad Kit for GLOCK
– Designed to work with stock magazine spring.
– Will work on all full size double stacked GLOCKs.
– Overall weight 0.7 oz.
– Length, 0.5 Inch.
– Patented proven push pin design.
– Super easy to attach and detach from the magazine.
– No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble.
– One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
– Fits the USPSA 140mm gauge.
– Ideal for full size magazines.
– CNC machined from billet aluminum.
– Hard Anodized.
– Made in the USA.
– Used and endorsed by World and National Champions Bob Vogel, the GLOCK Shooting Team, Randi Rogers, Allie Barrett, and of course Taran Butler.
*Not compatible for Glock 43X/48 firearms*
+0 Carry Glock Base Pad
The pin set screws are set with Loctite® at the specific tension TTI recommends, and will generally never need an adjustment. Tightening the base pad screw is not recommended and may be difficult because the screw is set with Loctite®; trying to force the set screw to turn could result in stripping the screw. TTI does not warranty base pads for stripped heads on set screws or pins lost in result of tampering with the set screw.
Ideal for use with any TTI Magwell to help speed up reloads while maintaining a low profile footprint overall. Great for concealed carry, Production Division, and IDPA.