The FLIR ThermoSight® RS64 is an essential tool for hunting predators and nuisance species in zero light. Featuring advanced image correction technology and a smooth frame rate of 30 Hz., the RS64 offers long range targetting with fixed lens options of 35mm and 65mm. The RS-64 provides three inches of eye relief, up to an 8× digital zoom, and multiple reticle options with a repeatable and dependable zero, as well as video out.
SEE TARGETS IN ZERO LIGHT
The ThermoSight® RS-64 reveals the body heat of target animals, while you remain hidden in darkness.
EASY TO USE
With glove-friendly buttons and an intuitive menu, you can quickly set reticle settings, zoom, and polarity palettes in three clicks or less.
The scope’s advanced technology optimizes images automatically, while offering multiple reticle options with a repeatable and dependable zero.
- Color palettes – Black/White/Sepia/Iron/Red/InstAlert™
- E-Zoom – Up to 8×
- Eye Relief – 3 inches (76.2 mm)
- Focal Plane Array (FPA) – 640 × 512 VOx
- Focus – Manual
- Frame Rate [Hz] – 30 Hz
- Ingress Protection – IPX7, Submersible 1m for 30 min
- Operating Temperature – -4° to 122° F (-20° to 50° C)
- Size (L x W x H) – 8.5″ × 3.3″ × 2.9″
- Storage Temperature – -40° to 140° F (-40° to 60° C)
- Video Out – Yes
- Warranty – 2 Years Standard, 3 Years (with registration), 10 Years (thermal sensor only)
- Weapon Compatibility – MSR semi-automatic up to .308 Cal.
- Weapon Interface – MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail
- Weight – <2.4lb